A total of three prizes will be awarded based on the Challenge category of the winning Entry (either Set Challenges [1-8] or X Factor Challenge ).
Two “Set Challenges” prizes will be awarded as follows:
Prize Package A: Innovation Boulevard: Health Tech Innovation Foundation (IB:HTIF) Prize Package (Approximate total value: $2500)
- $700 cash prize
- Two tickets to the BC Tech Summit in March 2017
- Professional Business and Financial Plan Review
Prize Package B: TELUS Prize Package (Approximate total value: $2500)
- $1500 cash prize from TELUS Health
- A 49” HD TV
- Opportunity to spend up to a full day with TELUS’ Chief Dreamer for a “dream workshop” using TELUS Garden Innovation space
- Opportunity to further develop the prize winner’s ideas with key TELUS Venture thought leaders (up to 2 one hour sessions)
One “X-Factor” prize will be awarded as follows:
X-Factor Prize Package Worth: Priceless (Approximate total value: up to $450, depending on number of Team members participating).
- The Team with the highest scoring Entry in the X-Factor Challenge category will win the X-Factor Prize. (Set Challenges Entries are not eligible.)
- Dinner with Fraser Health’s President and CEO Michael Marchbank.